Future Openings - Surveyors
We’re always looking for great people to join our team of Surveyors. If there are no current openings that match your qualifications, but you think you have what it takes to join the Gulf Operators team, send us your resume today!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Play an active role in conducting surveys
- Responsible for construction lay out job plan and activities
- Assist in completing quantitative surveys to determine material requirements and job quantities
- Civil Engineering Technology diploma required, with a concentration in Geomatics preferred
- A minimum 2 years experience in the heavy construction field is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of volume calculations and layout and control of various construction projects.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in an efficient and effective manner
- Demonstrated results and is detail orientated
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Auto CAD with Civil 3D option
We will keep your resume in our active file for 12 months and alert you if an opening becomes available.
If you are interested in a career with Gulf Operators we would like to hear from you. Please visit our Careers Site and apply today.
Gulf Operators—Building safety and protection for the environment into everything we do