Future Openings - Project Managers
We’re always looking for great people to join our team of project managers. If there are no current openings that match your qualifications, but you think you have what it takes to join the Gulf Operators team, send us your resume today!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assuming all responsibilities of project supervision for large civil construction
- Playing an active role in planning, scheduling and procurement of materials
- Ensuring project teams deliver service to the client, meeting or exceeding their expectations
- Evaluating design and build approaches to select the best option for the project
- Serving as the primary source of client communications
- Providing regularly scheduled status updates to numerous venues from project stakeholders to project resources
- Managing project plan, project scope, timelines, budget, project quality and project risks
- Excellent reporting abilities – proposal, contracts, forms, budgets, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of surveying, bidding and scheduling of project
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computerized systems and project management software
- Ability to prioritize and work in an efficient and effective manner
We will keep your resume in our active file for 12 months and alert you if an opening becomes available.
If you are interested in a career with Gulf Operators we would like to hear from you. Please visit our Careers Site and apply today.
Gulf Operators—Building safety and protection for the environment into everything we do